With this traffic light, the current carbon dioxide concentration in the ambient air can be measured and clearly displayed using the three traffic light colours.
- The system displays its concentration in the ambient air according to CO2 thresholds: Green (ambient air OK), yellow (ventilation recommended), red (ventilation necessary), red blinking (ventilation urgently required)
- Provides clear feedback on CO2 concentration
- Eliminate high concentrations of carbon dioxide and aerosols in enclosed spaces based on a reliable reminder for regular intense ventilation
- Ensure hygienic and productivity-friendly ambient air
- Clearly visible from all positions thanks to the OmniVIEW lens
- Increased safety for employees and customers
Variants & typical applications
- The CO2 Traffic Light (1.000 ppm variant) is ideal for all interior spaces where people regularly spend long periods of time, such as public buildings, restaurants, shops, universities, schools and open-plan offices.
- The CO2 Traffic Light (800 ppm variant) is ideal for sensitive environments such as doctors' surgeries and hospitals.
Thanks to its plug&play functionality, the CO2 traffic light can be set up quickly and easily and is immediately ready for use. The power supply is provided by the included mains adapter (230V).
Features (1.000 ppm variant)
- The traffic light is green up to 1.000 ppm*
- The traffic light is yellow from 1.000 ppm to 2.000 ppm
- The traffic light is red from 2.000 ppm to 3.000 ppm
- The traffic light blinks red from 3.000 ppm
*(The German Federal Environment Agency officially recommends ventilation from 1.000 ppm / ppm = parts per million, i.e. parts by volume per million parts by volume).
Features (800 ppm variant)
- The traffic light is green up to 800 ppm**
- The traffic light is yellow from 800 ppm to 1.200 ppm
- The traffic light is red from 1.200 ppm to 2.000 ppm
- The traffic light blinks red from 2.000 ppm
**(DIN EN 16798-1:2021-04)